AML & KYC services
Due to the constant evolution in the regulatory environment, criminals continuously adapt their fraudulent schemes. The national and international authorities (CSSF, FIU, FATF, EU) must therefore constantly review their regulations and recommendations.
Value Partners and its team of regulatory specialists can assist you in meeting the regulatory and compliance expectations set by the authorities.
We can act as Responsable du Contrôle de Réglementation as well as Responsable du Respect de Réglementation. Our dedicated team can also assist you in all other AML/KYC matters.
Our AML compliance team of specialists works independently from our operational teams.
- Act as a primary contact with Luxembourg Authorities (CSSF, AED, FIU)
- Report preparation and presentation to the governing bodies
- Follow up of the Transfer Agent for the investors onboarding
- Follow up of the service provider in charge of the investment AML/ KYC checks
- Set up and review of KPI with the services providers
- Recommendation to the governing body for investor and investment acceptance
- Preparation of entity dedicated and compliant AML / CFT policy
- Preparation of entity risk-based approach documentation and calculation
- Maintenance of the AML policy to meet the regulatory evolutions
- Maintenance of the risk-based approach
- Support investors onboarding for AML/KYC checks and documentation based on a risk-based approach in respect of the AML regulation in place, ensuring a smooth investors experience
- Support Investment AML/KYC checks and documentation based on risk-based approach in respect of the AML regulation and guidance in place
- Support daily screening against sanction and PEP list for investor and investment
- Support entity dedicated AML policy writing
- Support entity dedicated risk-based approach and calculation
- Support in answering authorities’ recurrent questionnaires and ad hoc requests